Monday, January 18, 2010

Things I Love!

First, I must get the most important things out of the way first: I love my God, my boys and the rest of my family, my friends and my job that allows me many indulgences! Oh yeah, I also love how my boys smell! They have their very own sweet scent that makes me fall in love with them over and over again! Who knew 2 guys could make me such a mush pot! LOL

O.K. so I am gonna copy my little sis a bit here, as she has turned me onto some really great products . . . then some products I just discovered myself . . . (after much trial and error)

Products:


Dust It Hair Power






OMGoodness, while having my hair cut, I had the opportunity to share this product with Ms. Janie Johns (HS friends mom) who has very fine hair. This will give all the limp locks of the world the most amazing volume. It is very user friendly and very unlikely that you will mess up while using it (unless you just go crazy with it). This is not a product for thick hair unless you really wanna BIG it up!

Urban Decay Eye Shadow Primer in SIN


This has gotta be one of the best kept secrets to date! This product is designed to be glue for your eyeshadow, but can also be worn alone. For anyone that has a difficult time keeping your shadow in place . . . . This is a must have! I wear it alone and with shadow. When I use it with shadow, I promise you, go to sleep with the shadow on and you will wake up with it still perfectly intact! This product comes in 2 shades (SIN) is my pick because it has a light goldish, champagne color to it.

Tinted Mineral Veil by Bare Essentials




This product is the perfect mix of color and perfection. For anyone who has used mineral veil in the past, you know it is a very light color (although it goes on transparent), I still felt that it would make my foundation appear lighter than it was. The Tinted Mineral Veil leaves your skin flawless with just a hint of color, so if you do not wanna wear make up, just swirl, tap and buff. I just bought this Friday so I am still in the trial phase with it, but so far so good!

Dermesse Skin Care


After my Dermaplaning, my spa consultant recommended that I begin a good skin care regimen to assist the Dermaplaning procedure so she prescribed Dermesse. I was a little concerned in the beginning because you use so many products, but as I have been using the system for the past 6-7 weeks, I have indeed notice a huge difference in the look and feel of my skin. My system consists of a 7 products that are used either 2 times a day or some only once. For anyone that needs to reduce or wants to start protecting against sun damage, I encourage you to go to their website and look at the products. I love, love this whole system.


Smashbox Photo Finish Lite

This is the best makeup primer I have ever used (I had used the photo finish regular in the past but it was much toooo oily for me). First, I am very oily and most primers just tend to make it even worse. This product makes the skin flawless (you can even wear it alone) and does not add to the oil production. It makes any product you add after the primer, go on so smooth. If you go to Ulta, you can try before you buy! It also helps keep your makeup in place all day too.
As always, I will be the first to admit to being a product JUNKIE! It is in my genetic make up so I refuse to apologize for it. On the flip side, you really should come check out my product closet that holds all the other wonderful products I have purchased in the past that have turned out to be not so wonderful! My main passion (aside from clothes, purses and shoes) would be hair products and make up! Thanks little sis for the turn on to the Dust It! It works wonders . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment