Tuesday, January 5, 2010

PEOPLE you know and PEOPLE you shouldn't

O.K. this is gonna be a rant, but Jes says that you feel so much better after you just write it. So here it goes . . . . . Some people just irk the crap out of me, you know the kind of people that say they are your friend, but will so screw you as soon as they get the chance, or the kind of people that portray themselves as one way, but will not hesitate to start a RUMOR as soon as humanly possible. This has so been brewing with me for several months now, and I guess it got the best of me today. I just do not get why it is so hard for people to be a friend?? I mean dang, is it really hard to be a true and faithful friend without hunting for boogers?? This is the main reason why I do NOT befriend females very often, because I have been screwed by my SO CALLED friends more time than I am proud to admit (due to my stupidity in trusting these people). I also find that so many times, the friendship is mostly one-sided with it always being about the other person (what they need, how they feel, what they are going thru) without any regard to exactly what is happening in your world. I have been told more often than not that I am much to caring about others feeling and thoughts and worry too much about if someone is mad, sad, upset etc. So, with this being TYPED, I am now coming into my own . . . . New Year's Resolution . . . . Just STOP! STOP already! 2010 is all about MEEEEE, MEEEE, MEEEEE! This is so much needed. I am and will continue to be happy with exactly who I am, the choices good and bad that I have made and any future decisions that I make that affect me and me alone. OK Jes, if you read this, TA-DA . . . you are right! I feel mucho better. Much Love WT

3 comments:

  1. I love You! Don't change who you are for anyone! Stay true to yourself always. Only a few know the Wendy I know and that Wendy is a unique, caring, loving, individual who I have been proud to call my friend for almost 25 years now. Always know, you are good enough for me just the way you are!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess what my word verification was to post my comment?? "parti" LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww Deb, that is sweet and exactly how I feel. I love you and am happy to have you in my world.

    ReplyDelete